Submitted by: Dana Newbrough
Preheat oven to: 350 degrees Cook time: 25 min.
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- Favorite salsa
- Shredded cheese
1) Thaw and cut chicken into fajita-style strips. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet and cook chicken over medium-high heat about 3-5 min.
2) Add squash, zucchini, onion, chili powder, salt and cayenne; stir to combine. Add sour cream and reduce heat to medium; cook another 5-8 min or until vegetables are tender.
3) Fit soft tortillas with mixture. Wrap tortillas forming a burritos (I like to tuck in both ends) and place seam down on bottom of greased casserole dish.
4) Cover lightly with your favorite salsa and cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for about 10-15 min to melt cheese.
5) Serve with Mexican rice. Additional toppings once out of oven: sliced black olives and shredded lettuce.