Mouth-watering good! Tastes just like an Eclair!
Submitted by: Mitzi Kukahiko
Needs to be prepped day before!
- 3 1/2 c. milk
- 8 oz. Cool Whip, thawed
- Icing (below)
- 1 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 3 Tbl. milk
- 2 (1 oz) squares of unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 2 tsp. light corn syrup
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 3 Tbl. butter, softened
1) Grease bottom of 13"x9" pan. Line bottom with graham crackers.
2) Prepare pudding with milk. Beat at medium speed until well blended. Fold in Cool Whip. Por half over graham crackers.
3) Cover with another layer of graham crackers. Repeat with rest of pudding and cover with more graham crackers. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours and then frost with Eclair Icing.
Icing prep and Frosting:
1) Put all ingredients in a small bowl; beat until smooth
2) Spread over graham crackers and refrigeration for 24 hours.