This scrumptous dessert was a favorite from my childhood and brings back great memories of Knoxville, TN, boating on the lake, and Miss Millie. After she died, I carried on her legacy with these bars and kept those great memories alive.
Created by: Miss Millie :)
Submitted by: Angela Silverthorne
Preheat oven to: 350 degrees Cook time: 30 min.
- 1 Box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 box powdered sugar (4 cups)
1) Stir together the cake mix, 1 egg and the butter until well mixed. Pat onto bottom of well greased pan.
2) Mix softened cream cheese, 2 eggs and powdered sugar with a hand mixer until it is smooth. Pour on top of the other mixture in the pan.
3) Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with powdered sugar on top for decoration. Cool and enoy!