Submitted by: Dana Newbrough
Cooking time: 15-20 min
- 2 Tbl. Italian dressing
- 1 lb. bonless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 1/2" strips
- 3/4 c. chicken broth
- 1 pkg (9oz) refrigerated cheese-filled ravioli
- 1/2 c. half and half
- 4 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- Shredded Parmesan & chopped fresh parsley (added to your liking)
1) Heat dressing over high heat in skillet. Cook chicken in dressing 2-4 minutes, turning occassionally until brown.
2) Add broth and ravioli to skillet. Heat to boiling; reduce heat to medium. Cook uncovered ~4 min or until ravioli are tender and almost all broth is evaporated.
3) Stir in half and half; reduce heat to simmer. Simmer uncovered 3-5 minutes or until sauce is hot and desired consistency. Sprinkle with bacon, cheese and parsley.