Apple Pork Chops

Friday, April 2, 2010

To be honest, when I first read this recipe I thought -- NO WAY!  But, because I was over budget that week for groceries and happened to have these ingredients, I thought what the heck - I'll try it.  It was surprisingly good and oh so simple.  Many thanks to the creator!

Created by:  Cassi Pope
Found in:  Recipes from Home cookbook, created by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Preheat oven to:  350 degrees                     Cook time:  45 min

Ingredients:
     -  6 Pork Chops
     -  1 box of your favorite stuffing (I love cornbread!)
     -  1 can of apple pie filling

Directions:
1)  Preheat oven.  Grease the bottom of a 9"x 13" baking pan.
2)  Brown pork chops in a skillet on medium-high heat.  Prepare stuffing according to directions on box.
3)  In bottom of greased pie pan, put pie filling.  Place pork chops evenly over pie filling; top everything with prepared stuffing.
4)  Cover and cook for 35 minutes.  Uncover and cook 10 minutes more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Mama's Recipe Swap Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino