Can't mess this up and you can alter the seasonings to your liking. No brainer hear, but my favorite summer-time side to a great piece of steak and corn on the cob, straight off the grill. Pair with a watermelon slice and "I'm in heaven!"
Preheat oven to: 375 degrees Cook time: 30-40 min
- 2 lbs. new red potatoes, quartered
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- Leaves from 1/4 bunch fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste (can also add red pepper flakes for a kick!)
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Toss together the potatoes, oil and seasonings.
2) Dump the potatoes onto a baking sheet and roast until tender and crisp on the edges, about 30-40 minutes.